Art of Conversation 2.0
|star star star star star||5 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: Prakhar Gupta
Enrolled Learners: 1366
Validity Period: 365 days
₹2499 including 18% GST
Art of Conversation
WARNING: THIS COURSE IS SUBJECT TO IMPLEMENTING ALL THE STRATEGIES AND LEARNINGS DISCUSSED THAT ARE COMPILED, REFINED, AND TRANSLATED FROM LEADING AUTHORS IN THE FIELD OF BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY. ACTION TAKERS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE CAUTION AS DOING THIS COURSE CAN TRANSFORM YOU INTO A CONVERSATION MACHINE!
- Win That Date With Your Crush
- Crack Your Job Interviews With Confidence
- Seal That Sales Deal With Pride
- Garner Trust Of People Around You
- Become A Rockstar Networking Machine
- Gain Confidence To Speak In Public & Influence People At Scale
Welcome to Art Of Conversion 3.0
Don’t worry! I am not going to howl you with another sales pitch.
Now that you’re on this page, I am assuming that you might be facing some issues in dealing with people when it’s time to talk and express your ideas.
Do you feel shy? Do you feel afraid that people are going to bog you down?
Do you feel nervous? Do you feel that people don’t value your opinion or do you feel that your conversations are meaningless and that you’re unable to express what you truly want to?
You’re Not Alone!
It’s natural to feel like this when you don’t have the shiny and fancy looking degrees, skills, or education that truly the most privileged can afford.
But not anymore! What if I tell you that “Learning How To Talk” is as much a skill as let’s say: driving, writing, or singing?
What if I tell you that you don’t need to follow any guru, or throw unnecessary jargons or follow complicated manipulative techniques to talk to people and get shit done!
What if I tell you that in just under 1.5 hour(s), I can walk you through the exact frameworks, theories, and conversation examples that you can instantly use to spark up a conversation with virtually anyone and walk out like a legend?
Enter: The Art Of Conversation 3.0
Presenting the next-gen communication program that is backed by evolutionary science and modern psychology, and delivered in a easy to consume format which you can watch in under 2 hours and master the fundamentals of effective communication that is practical, logical, and works in almost any social setting.
Whether it’s business, personal, or professional. Prakhar Gupta (host of Prakhar ke Pravachan) will take you through an epic journey that will allow you to take the right action consistently and win:
- That Next Sales Call
- That Next Client Meeting
- That Next Date
- That Classroom Speech
- That Next Presentation
All without breaking a sweat and help you to avoid the most common mistakes that throw your confidence under the bus during conversations.
How Will This Course Help Me?
Right from the beginning, we will be discussing the most crucial elements of initiating, sustaining, and expressing your ideas during your conversation such as:
- Signaling and Intent
- Finding Common Ground For Initiating Conversations
- Like vs Respect vs Comfort
- Asking Meaningful Questions
- How To Flirt
- How To Keep The Conversation Going
- Pivoting Between Risk and Comfort
- Building Your First Impression
- Snapping Out Of Nervousness
- Mending Broken Relationships
- How To Build Confidence & Sustain It
- How to establish workplace communication
- How to bring the skills to practice everyday
What Else Do I Get?
In this exclusive MEMBER only community we go beyond the traditional coursework and give you ADDITIONAL benefits such as:
- Access Your Courses Anytime, Anywhere From Upto 6 Devices
- Exclusive Member-Only LIVE Sessions With Your Host Prakhar Gupta
- Private Practice Ground in the private discord community where people practice their conversation skills in voice chats.
- 24x7 Discussion Forum & Discord Community To Engage & Network With Your Peers
- Interactive HD Videos That Run Seamlessly On Any Device (Android & Web)
- Notifications & Course Updates To Keep You Up-To-Speed On What’s Up & Happening In The Community
- Certificate Of Completion (Coming Soon)
- Interactive Quizzes & Assignments (Coming Soon)
|01 Course Modules|
|02 Walking into a Conversation|
|3 Fishing for Topics to Talk|
|4 Liking vs Respect vs Trust|
|5 Asking Meaningful Questions|
|6 Taking Risks|
|7 Establishing Comfort|
|8 How to Get What You Want|
|9 Walking Out of a Conversation|
|Asking Meaningful Questions|
|Craig Ferguson eg|
|How to Disagree|
|How to Get What You Want|
|Joe Rogan and Garyvee|
|Pivot Between Comfort and Risk|
|Walking into a Conversation|
|Walking Out of a Conversation|
|Mend Broken Relationships|
|The only hack you need if you're nervous talking to people|
|🔴 ART OF CONVERSATION EXCLUSIVE LIVE STREAM|
|How To Be Charming On ZOOM|
|QnA livestream 3|
|Livestream QnA 4|
|QnA Livestream 5|
|QnA Livestream 6|
|QnA livestream 7|
|QnA Livestream 8|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.